• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Good amp to run in stero with orange tiny terror?

petermcaf

hey guys. this is my first post on this forum.

i have an orange tiny terror with two 1X12 orange cabs each with vintage 30's. I am looking for an amp to go in stereo with it, mostly for clean delays and such. it will manly be set on a clean tone and needs to be able to handle a few pedals. i also will put an overdrive on it once and a while. Diamond MK-3 and Voodoo Lab's Sparkle Drive. are the drives that i would be using on it.

i am looking at a few options but open to anything. head or combo amp is all right. spend up to $1200 no more. Thanks.

VanR

I can't help too much as I too own a TT and 2 1-12 Orange cabs. I'm also looking for a clean amp to run in stereo with the TT. I'm almost considering something like a Bassman in fact.

I've been using a Blues Deluxe to do this very thing.I love Fender clean!! You can get a new one for about $700,used $400. IMO- This will definitely do the trick,,,does for me!

A AC-15 would work well,,,but I have a AC-30 and they both run el-84's and have a very similar tasting tone.The Fender 6l6 tone is different and gives more dept IMO.I've tried both , and the Fender won in this test.A Blues JR. might be a good option also!?!

coldfingaz

I run my TT alongside either a Winfield Cyclone (AC15 clone) or a Dr. Z Carmen Ghia. All of these are EL84 amps and each is 15- 18 watts, but they're very different from one another. I run each through a 112. You could also try a different speaker in one of your 112's to add more variety.

Trending Topics