Good deal on brady cases pedalboard?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Surrender, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Surrender

Surrender Member

Found someone selling a 30x18 brady cases pedalboard with power inlet, 1 neutrik input, 2 neutrik output, and caster (wheels). It is made with 3/8 birch wood. The case is in good condition minus a little bit of foam being cut off from being in use also got some hole drilled in the pedalboard for wiring. Is $250 shipped/paypal a fair offer when it was probably a $500 pedalboard brand new?

2. Delayed Delay

Delayed Delay Member

I'd offer $275 at least; bradycases makes AWESOME boards that are extremely reliable and durable. Is it the standard wood case or polypropylene?

3. Surrender

Surrender Member

3/8 birch wood...the guy sold it to me for $250 and i'm pretty sure it's gonna cost him at least $50 to just ship it.

4. Occam

Occam Member

Jeez, now he has to throw the ball, catch it AND make pedalboards?!?! Poor Tom.

5. benderman

benderman Member

Been looking at Brady Boards and he does some awesome work!! I just entered a contest on fb to win one of his boards.

6. Surrender

Surrender Member

so i'm gonna guess i got it for a nice deal then lol since we all love brady cases quality

7. Delayed Delay

Delayed Delay Member

Yeah, you got a great deal. I paid a lot more than that for mine, but it wasn't $500 come to think of it... I think it was around $400? And mine's a 36x18, w/ casters, and a polypropylene lid/case (makes it lighter).