• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Good low wattage amp for Rocking Tele tones?

GeLoFi

Silver Supporting Member
Whats a great 5-15watt combo amp for rocking Tele sounds? I play mostly heavy blues and classic rock...

thesjkexperienc

^^^ I made this guitar^^^
Swart Space Tone Reverb -tweed. Hands down the best low watt amp for single coils and actually works great with humbuckers as well. I got one two months ago and my DR Z is gathering dust.

GeLoFi

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks guys, keep the recos coming. I'm looking into the badger 18. I've tried the STR-Tweed and the Rebel 20, the Swart is really nice, but I don't need 'verb.

steadygarcia

Savage Macht 6 ... I have a buddy who's selling his. It's a point-to-point 6 watter ... a recreation of an old DeArmond amp owned by Billy F Gibbons. Sweet little amp!

hongsta

D/13 9/15 is hard to beat. A friend of mine has one with Cel Anlico Blue and that thing rocks.

Trending Topics