• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Good Online Jazz Guitar Lessons??

I've been really getting into jazz guitar, but all the good lessons online I find aren't free.... anyone know any good lessons??? Thanks!

projam619

Join Andreas Oberg's Guitar Universe. Awesome deal, lots of useful information, transcriptions, theory, technique, even gypsy jazz. And you can send him videos of your playing and he will critique it.

Edit: Oops, you wanted free lessons. Never mind. But learning jazz will likely cost money due to lots of information.

SamBooka

There is a lot of good stuff on youtube ..
I am a regular poster on Jazzguitar.be and yeah.. it is cool..

Thing is.. what do you consider jazz? Not a big debate here.. but do you want Charlie or Wes or Sco? Django?

One guy who covers all the bases is Justin something.. sandercoe ? sandcoe? google it.

Search youtube for justin guitar.

Rob G

I have some free lessons up aimed at pentatonic players that want to move into jazz. I will be adding some more traditional jazz chord and vocab soon.
I used the Jimmy Bruno online school for 3 years and got a lot out of that, but you have to pay for it.

http://www.youtube.com/robgarlandla

Trending Topics