• Please use the following thread to discuss any bugs, issues, or feature requests related to the forum software upgrade.

Click here for Thread

Good online shop to buy tubes?

scottlaned

If you like NOS, talk to Mike
kcanostubes.com

If you like hand selected JJs, talk to Bob
eurotubes.com

If you like green eggs and ham, talk to that German guy
tubeampdoctor.com

dorianadams

Keep an eye on e-bay for sellers with good feedback as well.I just picked up a great quad of RCA NOS 6L6 blackplates for $400.00 and another pair for $189.00. This compares very favorably to the $400.00 a PAIR some people are charging. Only buy tubes from e-bay sellers with good feedback of course. KCA is good too as is Brent Jesse recording and Doug's tubes.I am sure there are others but I do like to troll the Bay as well.Also just snagged a nice NOS Telefunken 12AX7 smooth plate for $56.00................

GlueMan

Doug at Doug's Tubes worked with me and was very helpful when I was searching for some not so noisy EF86 tubes. Very good customer service.

VanR

I've used
tubestore.com
tubedepot.com
dougstubes.com
all with good results. But lately I've been ordering from tubesandmore.com, because they are in Tempe and I'm in Tucson. Yes I have to pay sales tax, But I get my tubes usually the next day with Priority Mail.

Joe Perry

Gold Supporting Member
Keep an eye on e-bay for sellers with good feedback as well.I just picked up a great quad of RCA NOS 6L6 blackplates for $400.00 and another pair for $189.00. This compares very favorably to the $400.00 a PAIR some people are charging. Only buy tubes from e-bay sellers with good feedback of course. KCA is good too as is Brent Jesse recording and Doug's tubes.I am sure there are others but I do like to troll the Bay as well.Also just snagged a nice NOS Telefunken 12AX7 smooth plate for $56.00................
Want to sell half of the quad of blackplates?:) You beat me to them!:jo

Teleplayer

Moder8er
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
+1,000,000 for Doug Preston at www.dougstubes.com

Great guy. Excellent customer service. Stands behind his products. Well-tested tubes. Very fair shipping charges. Doug's a good cat.

Trending Topics