• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Good pickup for an Ibanez S

MaidenNH

I need a good pickup for metal. I was thinking either Dimarzio or EMG, but any other suggestions are welcome. I play through a Voodoo-modified DSL 100. Thanks.

Stormin

Tele's and Plexis
I really liked the EMG 85 and 81 that I had in mine. They were as powerful and punchy as I needed.

...Stormin!

j_el_jee

EMG's require no special route. If you get them pre-wired, installing is a snap. Otherwise, it still isn't any harder than a normal pickup swap.

j37nm

check out the rio grande crunch & punch box. They have tons of output & distortion, but are much cleaner sounding than dimarzio or seymour duncan. They have better tone than any EMG.

good luck

j

Trending Topics