“Goodbye To Romance” Live

RLD

Silver Supporting Member
My Ozzy tribute performing “Goodbye to Romance.”
Axe-Fx III direct to FOH.

Nice!...with all those camera angles and editing...is the sound off the board?
You guys do this yourself or hire someone? Nice job either way.

Captainruss

Platinum Supporting Member
really nicely done, that’s a hard one to keep the tempo in check, I can see where it would be easy to end a lot faster than you started, but you guys totally stayed on that beat. So good. Wish my drummer was that restrained sometimes.

Bishop5150

Gold Supporting Member
really nicely done, that’s a hard one to keep the tempo in check, I can see where it would be easy to end a lot faster than you started, but you guys totally stayed on that beat. So good. Wish my drummer was that restrained sometimes.
Thanks man! Our drummer plays to a click.

Bishop5150

Gold Supporting Member
I was going to ask if he did but didn’t want to insult anyone. You could have kept it quiet and let folks wonder if the dude has impeccable timing. ;)
LOL! He’s proud of it I think. First drummer I ever jammed with that uses one. I’m hooked now. He has the bpm set for every song. Allows me to go in and pre program the delay repeat times for each song
on the Axe III.

dmock66

LOL! He’s proud of it I think. First drummer I ever jammed with that uses one. I’m hooked now. He has the bpm set for every song. Allows me to go in and pre program the delay repeat times for each song
on the Axe III.

I play to clicks with set BPM per song - setting delays is sweet. I'm totally with you on that!

Bishop5150

Gold Supporting Member

Top Bottom