• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Goodsell on SNL

Lil'Strat

despite the appearance in the photo, it's actually plugged into a Nord Electro keyboard out of the photo - but hey, what a great picture, Roy!

Bikedude

Gold Supporting Member
Congrats R.G. Didn't see this thread when I posted later this AM. I love the G 17, best tone I've ever had.

Lil'Strat

And how do we get those massive logos Richard?

Congrats!!
I have to confess, I knew in advance about that performance as soon as the writer's strike was resolved... they use my stuff but their gear was in New Jersey, so I over-nighted a specially-prepared S17 with the logo from a 33 stack... Jonathan Hamby, the keyboard player that endorses for me, has been playing my Hammonds for a dozen years, and he did a great job making sure the amp was placed front/center...

Doodad

I have to confess, I knew in advance about that performance as soon as the writer's strike was resolved... they use my stuff but their gear was in New Jersey, so I over-nighted a specially-prepared S17 with the logo from a 33 stack... Jonathan Hamby, the keyboard player that endorses for me, has been playing my Hammonds for a dozen years, and he did a great job making sure the amp was placed front/center...
Yeah I heard from Roy. Still, I love it. Kind of like the 70s Fender headstocks.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom