• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Google Hangout realtime demo of Goatkeeper V3

tibbon

URL was here. hangout is now over.

I'm trying something new. For the next little while I'll be in a Google Hangout showing off the Goatkeeper v3. No affiliation with the company, just hoping to try something new. Join me and provide feedback.

Last edited:

what in the world is google hangout? also I own a goatkeeper. I like it.

that is all.

tibbon

Google Hangout is a realtime broadcast/video communications platform. I can host a video thing and up to 9 other people can join in and participate with me in realtime. I've got a decent lav mic, and a microphone on my amp separate so it sounds pretty good.

In future ones of these, you could request to hear different things through pedals ("Can you switch to the bridge pickup of a tele for me with that overdrive? What about a Fender amp instead?") so its a little bit more interactive than just watching a video online that was recorded a year ago

Trending Topics