Goosoniqueworx SEVENTH HEAVEN high gain distortion pedal demo, VERY cool!

Bobby D

This is a new pedal from Goosoniqueworx in SINGAPORE (edit...oops!). John from Goosoniques sent this to me to demo, and i am REALLY impressed.

two channels of high gain distortion, each with a BOOST, great EQ section, and plenty of tonal options.

a REALLY impressive first pedal from this new company. i am not affiliated, nor do i get to keep it......but i would seriously like to have one, it ROCKS!

Last edited:

fehlupkid

This is a new pedal from Goosoniqueworx in Honk Kong. John from Goosoniques sent this to me to demo, and i am REALLY impressed.

two channels of high gain distortion, each with a BOOST, great EQ section, and plenty of tonal options.

a REALLY impressive first pedal from this new company. i am not affiliated, nor do i get to keep it......but i would seriously like to have one, it ROCKS!
actually, this is our 7th pedal... no connection to the name tho...

we had a whole line of other pedals ranging from massive monsterous fuzz (out of production due to parts), triangle muff variant, boost, tremolo, compressor... and so on...

our boosty and citrus comps are very sort after in Singapore... sold quite alot... but we have to stop the production due to the seventheaven... there's only one builder you know...

plus we both have day jobs... thus... hope people will enjoy the seventh...

PFunk

John/ Bobby- I have just finished several hours of playing this pedal that arrived this afternoon. My amp has a great clean channel and into it, this pedal lends some great crunch to high gain sounds. Interactive post-gain EQ... Kick-ass boost... Lots of combinations. Its very musical. Nothing gets lost and best of all IT RAWKS!

I'm glad that I stumbled into this thread several weeks ago. Thanks, Bobby. Thanks, John. And thank you, GOOSE!

P-Jay

Bobby D

it's really cool, isn't it?

the pedal reminds me more of a rack preamp with a couple of channels....

anyone who likes high gain pedals with a lot of tonal options should check one of these out.....they RAWK!

Grant Ferstat

Some guy in obscure bands in a far away place...
Guys how will it sound at mid gain. Can you get much gain variety between the modes?

Trending Topics