• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Got A Diablo Incoming!!!!

Csapo

Double Platinum Member
And sure hope it lives up to the clips. I've searched the Okko Diablo here and there were some great comments, but not a lot. I love the low gain settings, but also looking to give it a crank to 11.

But Gregsguitars clips just blew me away, so I had to give it a try. Great customer service and communication too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5G0CHVFpDo

Sikor

Diablo is a great pedal!
And no worry, it sounds better in the room, than in the videos :)

Csapo

Double Platinum Member
The Diablo has arrived and it has blown me away!!!! :bow

Won't get to play it in a band setting for 2 weeks but here at home, WOW!!!! :dude

:banana

Leonc

Wild Gear Hearder
Platinum Supporting Member
The Diablo is absolutely w/o any doubt the best od/distortion pedal I've used. I've had mine going on 3 years now.

I bought mine directly from Heiko at the stompbox.de site. I wrote him to ask if he would be willing to make one w/o a "fancy" paint job if that would save some dough. He was happy to do so. I think I paid about 225 USD shipped. Now the exchange rate has changed (for the worse for the US) since then so I have no idea what he's charging now, but this an outstanding pedal. None of the demos (including mine) do it justice.

tng

Yes, exchange rate makes it a hard time for Euro-pedals but the Diablo is absolutely an amazing od!
If you can grab one give it a try!

Cheers,
tng

Leonc

Wild Gear Hearder
Platinum Supporting Member
No. Not TS-ish. Go to youtube and search for Okko Diablo; you'll find a LOT of demos.

C.SCAN3

Emailed about pricing and no response....hmmm. Any idea's...how long did it take for those that emailed to get a response.

I've tried lots of OD's (OCD, eternity, screwdriver...), and okko is by far the best when it comes to light transparent overdrive. Best use for me is good old strat and a nice amp like deluxe reverb!

And it must be best looking OD for shure.

Sikor

I have finally experimented with internal trimmer in my Diablo+.
I have maxed the bass and turned down presence completely.
Great, great, great! This is what I was looking for: thicker and smoother :aok

strattitude

I just got mine too!

I also nearly maxed out the internal bass trimmer, and the presence trimmer is nearly all the way off. It was too fizzy at first, but now it has great smooth tone!

Last edited:

Trending Topics