• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Got a Giffin!

XKnight

Had one previously, let it go and decided I wanted another one. Roger Giffin knows how to make a guitar.

jaevee14

Is this the one that was in the Emporium? I was so close to pulling the trigger on that one. Happy new guitar day!

XKnight

I've never seen a Giffin that didn't stop me in my tracks-this is no exception.

Nice!
Thanks! It really does play even better than it looks. It has the clarity commonly associated with single coils along with the added grunt of humbuckers. I don't know if it's the Kent Armstrong pups or the wood choices and shape or a combination of everything, but this is a very toneful guitar. It's a perfect match played clean through my Vox AC15 Heritage.

Trending Topics