got accused of being "rude & immature" in the Emporium, so here my first post

best_inside

Almost a year of being a member here, this is my first time that I received something not so nice in this community. I've done, not a lot but, some deals here that went so well and making me loving this site.

Here's come my first post here ever, so I don't have the impression of "new member & tire kicker" anymore.:huh

SteveO

There are 90,000+ members here. The odds were pretty good that you would find a grumpy one sooner or later. ;)

Welcome to the other side of the tracks. :)

best_inside

Thanks, that cheering me up a bit.

And here are my guitar's collection. Not so fancy, but I love them.

The nice American Standard black strat I got it from the deal here. Thanks to Robert Parker.
IMG_0164_re.jpg
[/IMG]

SteveO

Nice! The Telecaster will go far in helping you assimilate into the TGP collective...

SteveO

Sweet guitar! You're lucky I don't ever look at Craigslist, because I live in the Seattle area and would have gone after that one myself.

best_inside

So you're Seattleite, answered my question of you being so nice. ; )
I don't live in Seattle anymore, but missing it every single day.

I went to grad-school and got my Master from there (at SU)

CyberFerret

Welcome to TGP best_inside... Sorry your first interaction wasn't so good.

Nice guitar collection. I like those Bearfoot pedals too - got the chance to play with them during the Bearfoot Aussie Tourbox round. Might get one or two in the near future.

Best of luck in the Emporium with the next transaction... ;)

best_inside

lol

I was so upset when I posted that, and also English is not my first language. Um...which you might already know.:bonk

Shovelhead

I wouldn't worry about the comments. I've managed to piss people off without even trying. Some people would rather just be pissed!

Welcome.

jimmybcool

Welcome aboard.

If trading is your thing consider being more active on this side. I'm not saying you have to do anything. Only that I feel a lot more comfortable doing deals with people who both post regularly showing they are part of the music community, and those who put their state in their bio so I can see how far something might need to travel.

I cant swear to it but I'd bet a lot of guys don't respond to for sale posts from members with very low post counts so stay active. :hiP

marko

Welcome aboard.

If trading is your thing consider being more active on this side. I'm not saying you have to do anything. Only that I feel a lot more comfortable doing deals with people who both post regularly showing they are part of the music community, and those who put their state in their bio so I can see how far something might need to travel.

I cant swear to it but I'd bet a lot of guys don't respond to for sale posts from members with very low post counts so stay active. :hiP

good advise!

In the Emporium, clear pics, disclosures, and speedy replies, if selling, has a favorable impression. You will get low balled a lot by buyers here.

fortunately i have never been called out by a member but several warnings by the mods did sting!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom