• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

got accused of being "rude & immature" in the Emporium, so here my first post

best_inside

Thanks for all you guys' advice.

I just got his message complaining about my English!!!
What does this have to do with my language skill really????
I use English as my second language and got my master degree from the Business school with no problems, but certainly, it's not perfect. My classmate also never had any problems communicating with me. They just said that they couldn't even imagine going to school that is not teaching in their language(English).
And now, I talked too much.

The story actually went like this:
I asked this man a question about his guitar that I intended to buy from him, and yes, I got the answer in his post. I'm still thinking and collecting money because I just bought 2 guitars from eBay, so I didn't make any response to his answer which I didn't think I had to. That pissed him off. lol
Then, this morning I got all the complains from him which was so....um... childish... I think.

Faded

Silver Supporting Member
Welcome to TGP B_I! Don't worry about the comments regarding your low post count. Some guys here like to make up for a lack of size elsewhere in their lives with a large post count on Internet forums.

halorealm7

Welcome to TGP B_I! Don't worry about the comments regarding your low post count. Some guys here like to make up for a lack of size elsewhere in their lives with a large post count on Internet forums.

well that's just damn rude & immature :omg

jimmybcool

Thanks for all you guys' advice.

I just got his message complaining about my English!!!
What does this have to do with my language skill really????
I use English as my second language and got my master degree from the Business school with no problems, but certainly, it's not perfect. My classmate also never had any problems communicating with me. They just said that they couldn't even imagine going to school that is not teaching in their language(English).
And now, I talked too much.

I asked this man a question about his guitar that I intended to buy from him, and yes, I got the answer in his post. I'm still thinking and collecting money because I just bought 2 guitars from eBay, so I didn't make any response to his answer which I didn't think I had to. That pissed him off. lol
Then, this morning I got all the complains from him which was so....um... childish... I think.

Don't sweat it. Might have caught someone having a bad day or maybe he is just a jerk. It's just the internet.

As for your english I do detect the pattern that it isn't your first language but I'm not struggling to understand your points so I could care less. I don't have a second language that I'm proficient enough in to converse freely in so I respect people who do.

As for TRS1's comment above ignore him too. Just another internet nobody trying to stir the pot. The real point about low post count is one of developing trust that you aren't a fly by night rip-off using the Emporium to scam someone.

dayn

Silver Supporting Member
Raining in Seattle today...have to stand outside for 4 hours...don't worry, plenty of nice and normal people on TGP too!

best_inside

Raining in Seattle today...have to stand outside for 4 hours...don't worry, plenty of nice and normal people on TGP too!

Even with the rain, Seattle's still my most beloved city. I'm so sad that this year I cannot be there in summer. The weather was just so nice every year I'd lived there.

mannish

quit posting so many pictures - this ain't flicker or some kind of photo forum - and for god sakes GROW UP :)

best_inside

quit posting so many pictures - this ain't flicker or some kind of photo forum - and for god sakes GROW UP :)
:huh

:rotflmao It's starting to get funny around here.

I posted pictures just to show that I've done some deals in the emporium and that's it.

monty

best inside, your english is fine.
I've read much worse from folks who count English as their first language, lol.

best_inside

best inside, your english is fine.
I've read much worse from folks who count English as their first language, lol.

Thanks

And, just so everyone know that I'm not frustrated anymore. :rotflmaoI'm now having so much fun talking to you all.

best_inside

We need some better photos of those Strats sir! :)

For your request sir. My strat family (2011 AM std, 2006 Deluxe, 2012 AM std)

IMG_0158re.jpg

airportbar

Was this about an SG?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom