got accused of being "rude & immature" in the Emporium, so here my first post

Motterpaul

Tone is in the Ears
That's tele I got it from Seattle's craigslist. It's the FSR american vintage 52 in rare color (sunburst).

IMG_0254re.jpg

It's so shiny!!!! What's your secret? ;)

Motterpaul

Tone is in the Ears
Welcome aboard.

If trading is your thing consider being more active on this side. I'm not saying you have to do anything. Only that I feel a lot more comfortable doing deals with people who both post regularly showing they are part of the music community, and those who put their state in their bio so I can see how far something might need to travel.

Speaking of which, Jimmybcool, I am in Phoenix near 24th st & Lincoln, are you close by? Feel free to PM if you want.

Motterpaul

Tone is in the Ears
By the way - the only times I ran into people making rude comments about me, well in some cases I will own up that I may have deserved them, but in other cases the people who did so were very soon banned, and not because of my situation, just because they were probably those kinds of people.

jimmybcool

Speaking of which, Jimmybcool, I am in Phoenix near 24th st & Lincoln, are you close by? Feel free to PM if you want.

Not far in some terms. North end of the valley in Cave Creek. Until I can find a house in Scottsdale I like that my wife will accept. Funny how the same quality house up here costs so much less than down there :bonk

Robert Parker

Hey, best_inside. You're cool with me. I have a similar issue in that, although I have been a member here for almost 9 years, I don't post much.

I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction with you.

vortexxxx

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks

And, just so everyone know that I'm not frustrated anymore. :rotflmaoI'm now having so much fun talking to you all.

It would be funny if you posted his message. Just remove his username so you don't get in trouble.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom