• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Got amp racks/shelves? Show me!

Guitarjon

Hi guys!

This can be a lot of fun! I'm a sucker for amp racks/shelves. I recently moved to a new home and I took that opportunity to upgrade my studio and amp racks. Since I have 33 amps I had to erect a bunch of shelves. I also wanted to make them look cool so I added some led strips. That's something I highly recommend to make your amp shelves look cool!

Anyway, I know a lot of you guys have amp racks and I would love to see them! I will start, so here's a little tour of the studio with some views of the sweet amp racks:

Now show me yours! Don't be shy! :)

Jecht

Awesome! That's far from modest tbh. Some great amps you have there! How's the Suhr?
Thank you! I just meant modest in terms of the number of amps. Haha The Suhr sounds and feels great to play through. I started out originally with the Two Notes Torpedo Captor and I like the Suhr so much more. At some point I would like to upgrade to the Suhr reactive load IR so I can save some processing power in my DAW.

Last edited:

Guitarjon

Thank you! I just meant modest in terms of the number of amps. Haha The Suhr sounds and feels great to play through. I started out originally with the Two Notes Torpedo Captor and I like the Suhr so much more. At some point I would like to upgrade to the Suhr reactive load IR so I can save some processing power in my DAW.
Cool! I've heard great things about the Suhr. I use my Fractal Audio reactive load always but I'm looking to get a Captor X soon for extra flavors. Should be interesting!

Jecht

Cool! I've heard great things about the Suhr. I use my Fractal Audio reactive load always but I'm looking to get a Captor X soon for extra flavors. Should be interesting!
Excellent! People seem to love the Captor X based off the reviews I've read. You'll have to make a new video when you get one. :)

Guitarjon

Excellent! People seem to love the Captor X based off the reviews I've read. You'll have to make a new video when you get one. :)
That's definitely the plan! :) I also want to compare it to the Fractal. Should be interesting as well!

Trending Topics