Got amp racks/shelves? Show me!

Guitarjon

Hi guys!

This can be a lot of fun! I'm a sucker for amp racks/shelves. I recently moved to a new home and I took that opportunity to upgrade my studio and amp racks. Since I have 33 amps I had to erect a bunch of shelves. I also wanted to make them look cool so I added some led strips. That's something I highly recommend to make your amp shelves look cool!

Anyway, I know a lot of you guys have amp racks and I would love to see them! I will start, so here's a little tour of the studio with some views of the sweet amp racks:

Now show me yours! Don't be shy! :)

Jecht

Awesome! That's far from modest tbh. Some great amps you have there! How's the Suhr?
Thank you! I just meant modest in terms of the number of amps. Haha The Suhr sounds and feels great to play through. I started out originally with the Two Notes Torpedo Captor and I like the Suhr so much more. At some point I would like to upgrade to the Suhr reactive load IR so I can save some processing power in my DAW.

Last edited:

Guitarjon

Thank you! I just meant modest in terms of the number of amps. Haha The Suhr sounds and feels great to play through. I started out originally with the Two Notes Torpedo Captor and I like the Suhr so much more. At some point I would like to upgrade to the Suhr reactive load IR so I can save some processing power in my DAW.
Cool! I've heard great things about the Suhr. I use my Fractal Audio reactive load always but I'm looking to get a Captor X soon for extra flavors. Should be interesting!

Jecht

Cool! I've heard great things about the Suhr. I use my Fractal Audio reactive load always but I'm looking to get a Captor X soon for extra flavors. Should be interesting!
Excellent! People seem to love the Captor X based off the reviews I've read. You'll have to make a new video when you get one. :)

Guitarjon

Excellent! People seem to love the Captor X based off the reviews I've read. You'll have to make a new video when you get one. :)
That's definitely the plan! :) I also want to compare it to the Fractal. Should be interesting as well!

Trending Topics