Got an Atlas amp stand

Tim Plains

Custom built for my Swart Space Tone. Excellent built quality. Fit & finish is top notch. Very cool stand. The perfect compliment for a boutique amp.
Kudos to Josh. Awesome guy to deal with.

gmann

This looks very cool but I'd be afraid the stand would vibrate off of the round part of the stand.

MartinCliffe

Might be at least worth putting a cloth over it to make it obvious it's not part of the stand?

Those stands look great. Way too much ££ for me (shipping to the UK would be a killer anyway) but really nice work.

teemuk

Those things definitely look good but as hardwood carpenter-built pieces also terribly expensive and heavy. When such issues arise it always begs a question: What really justifies all this compared to just using a plastic crate, nearest chair, or even something as simple as "african chair"?

BBender

Josh,

That new one with the pedal board is pretty tits!! Looking good! Can't wait to have the custom fan built for my amp head and down the road my new stand. Beautiful work...just beautiful!!

C

Dave

Those things definitely look good but...
He's offering a practical and beautifully built solution that I'm sure many can appreciate and threads like this can be really good advertising. Why come in here and crap all over his idea? Sheesh. :nono

LSchefman

Oooo, that would be the perfect kind of fit for my studio. I've been using a piano bench. I want one!

josh.rigaud

Freaking beautifull ... How about something that would somehow hold a head and cab withour the head sliding or falling off.... Even if you did build one, it woul dbe hell to get it over to Brazil, but id love looking at it haha

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
Hah! I have to say I thought that too. Something that will let my gear live permanently out in the open at home!

bluesjuke

Disrespected Elder
Custom built for my Swart Space Tone. Excellent built quality. Fit & finish is top notch. Very cool stand. The perfect compliment for a boutique amp.
Kudos to Josh. Awesome guy to deal with.

Cool!
That caught my eye in the Nocaster thread when you posted a pic there.
I wondered about it and now I know-thanks!

Nice work Josh!

meterman

man those are nice, I like the one with the built in guitar stand and the head/cab stand is brilliant, I've wanted something like that for a long time!! Going to definitely check these out....

'63-Strat

Nice stuff! Now if only I could get guys who use closed back 2X12s to understand how important it is to either get their cab raised off the floor or tilted back for proper volume monitoring!

'63-Strat

It's such a simple concept, if you can hear yourself exactly where you'd like to while standing right on top of your 2X12 cab it's going to be WAY too loud for people in the audience. I've known guys with amp stands that didn't want to use them, and guys with tilt-back legs on their cabs that didn't want to use those either, I swear it has to be purely for cosmetic reasons of thinking their rig doesn't look right. Which is retarded in comparison to making the whole band mix sound bad. If you don't like your tone with your speaker pointed at your ears it doesn't sound that great in the first place IMO.

modernp

Great look but just another thing to carry to a gig. I just throw a set of tilt backs on the combos I gig with. Like fender does.

Trending Topics