Got enough room..what's missing?

jawajt

Source Audio Vertigo. It's a great tremolo, with the ability to load other modulation effects on to it as well.

thesooze

Silver Supporting Member
Source Audio Vertigo. It's a great tremolo, with the ability to load other modulation effects on to it as well.
What other One Series pedals work on the Vertigo? I thought only the Tremolo sounds did.

Zack.LW

You probably need another low-mid gain overdrive.
EM drive is boost, MG always on (usually drive around 11, volume at 3), LGW is OD flavor 1, and Superbolt is OD flavor 2. I never stack the LGW and Superbolt and I don't ever need anything gainier than the superbolt with toggle down. Stacking works very well for me and gives me plenty of options/variety.

Considering a swap of the bsr for a flint but I'll have to check this one out too.

Fuzz. This is the only right answer.
Any suggestions for fuzz pedals to check out?

dpgreek

Silver Supporting Member
Basic audio Scarab deluxe for fuzz. Or you can do a muff variety of fuzz (stomp under foot). Trem is another one mentioned here

GuitarMD

Another vote for a tremolo (clips of the Source Audio sound good, so does the VFE Old School Tremolo).
Mooer Tender Octaver (or Micro Pog) a close second.

Zack.LW

What kinds of guitars and amps do you use? Fuzz really tends to bring out the differences in the rest of your gear.
I rotate between a Gibson SG, a strat, and a tele. Always through a vox ac15.

Really looking to get a gretsch too in the near future. Most likely a jet.

Trending Topics