• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Got made fun of for my pedalboard.

RockDC

Not for the pedals I have, but for using pegboard, electrical boxes and zip ties.

I asked him what his board cost, since he owns a Pedaltrain Jr. He said $100 + velcro. I told him it cost me less than $70 for the case, board, zips, and electrical boxes. He's running out of room with 5 pedals and I have plenty of room for 10. Screw him I'm proud of it. :D

theroan

Lol, people can be dicks.

On the other hand I've been mocked for mine being over the top.

tdk8709

Our campus pastor regularly pokes fun at all of my lights, buttons, and "gas pedals"... take it as light-hearted and move on; what matters is knowing what to do with it and the sweet sounds coming from it.

RockDC

Our campus pastor regularly pokes fun at all of my lights, buttons, and "gas pedals"... take it as light-hearted and move on; what matters is knowing what to do with it and the sweet sounds coming from it.
My tone is better than his... we both agree on that.:p

rawkguitarist

I'm not a fan of zip ties, in both the way the board looks with them and they're function. I like to be able to switch stuff around easily and truly on the fly.

BUT... yours is functional. It's your choice, right?

ford

Modz
Staff member
Well it ain't super purty.... but that doesn't mean it can't get the job done.... and the price is certainly right.

Trending Topics