Got my Hayseed

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Gearhead, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Gearhead

Gearhead Member

Got my Hayseed 30, with cab (Weber Blues), a couple of days ago, and needless to say, I've been following the posted clip threads with great interest. I'm still exploring the sounds; the Hayseed has so many combinations and permutations (EF-86 included), it's gonna be a while. So far, I'm floored!

My post is not in that vein; I just wanted to thank Rob for being such a great guy to work with, and to show off some new gear ;)

[​IMG]

I almost went the traditional Vox black cosmetics. Decided to do something different, so came up with this black/british green w/gold piping scheme. Rob also made the cab to my spec size.

2. trisonic

trisonic Member

I like the look of that.

Can you give me Rob's website and email data? I'd like to check his range out.

Best, Pete.

3. Gearhead

Gearhead Member

4. Rusty G.

Rusty G. Member

That is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on a great looking amp. I've never heard one or played one, but if it sound as good as it looks, then you've got a keeper!

5. bigroy

bigroy Member

When did you place your order? I'm in line somewhere.

Great looking rig, BTW! :BEER

6. morgan

morgan Guest

That's a great looking hayseed! The green looks very cool. I love the ability to pretty much get whatever you want cosmetically. We need a hayseed pic thread one of these days.

7. littlejohn

littlejohn Member

That's one nice setup. I have a cab I'm thinking about loading the webers into as well. I may go with the silvers not sure, or one of each or just plunk the money down for some money down for vox blues. I've got Masco building an Ac30 clone for me as we speak. I passed on the new AC30CC head, and sounds like ValveTech has a healthy backlog. Congratulations on the Hayseed.:AOK

J.A.M.

8. Gearhead

Gearhead Member

I kinda cheated a little. Another gear pager placed an order in Oct/Nov with delivery in late Jan, but needed to back out due to financial reasons in late Dec. So, he sold me his "slot" for the downpayment price (150). Rob had never hear of this before, but honored it so I only had to wait a little over a month for the head.

I didn't get it until now because I wanted the cab with it at the same time (head's been done for a while). Weber has had some magnet supply problems, so they were behind by 4-6 weeks on alnico speaker deliveries. Total package didn't get here till Rob got the Webers.

9. wilder

wilder Member

Looks Great!

10. skeeterbuck

skeeterbuck Member

Gearhead,

Nice piece of amplification you got there! I have one on order from October '05. I spoke with Rob recently and he said that mine should be done within the next week or so.

I ordered some special tolex and had it shipped to Rob. He couldn't get this stuff from his normal supplier. I try and post pics after it arrives!

Congrats:cool:

11. The Whiz

The Whiz Member

[​IMG]I'm on the waiting list. I expect mine will look exactly like this! Coool.

12. adelphi710

adelphi710 Member

just recorded w/ mine. WOW

13. Ben Furman

Ben Furman Member

That sure is a classy-looking pair! :AOK

14. TwinandTwang

TwinandTwang Member