Gotta love the Vibe!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by hawaii5_o, Feb 29, 2008.

1. hawaii5_o

hawaii5_o Member

Now might be the time to jump on the Lovepedal Vibe. I ordered one last saturday night and it arrived in 4 days. That's what I'm talking about!

BTW: It sounds awesome (and it's silver now).

2. jms6668

jms6668 Member

Cool. I've been thinking about getting one. I love 'vibe, but I don't use it enough to completely justify spending about $300.00 dollars for some of the bigger vibe pedals. In reading the recent Guitar Player review, I know that they have a new version. Is this what you have?
    Where did you order it from?
    Thanks.

3. Last Nerve

Last Nerve Supporting Member

4. Andre357

Andre357 Member

Just got mine a few days ago as well. It looks extremely cool on a pedaboard.....real cool silver finish and lettering....

Really cool Vibe sound as well.....compared it to my phase 90.........this gets you to Vibe land much more than a phaser can.... much more hypnotic sounding " pulse, throb and suck " going on....less woosh and wah like peaks ( if you know what I mean )....

I adjusted the inner trimmer just a tad and like it even better....know it sounds a little deeper and fuller with less high end on the peak of the throb, the usable range of the internal trim knob is like a quarter turn in either direction for what it's worth......I like it better than the deja vibe mini I used to have....that alway sounded thin to me.....

For what I'll use it for this is perfect.......

5. Andre357

Andre357 Member

In which guitar player ?? I missed that article. Who's on the cover ? Thanks.

6. jms6668

jms6668 Member

Not sure of the month, but John Fogerty is on the cover.

7. Trebor Renkluaf

Trebor Renkluaf I was hit by a parked car, what's your excuse? Gold Supporting Member

I had one but it sounded more like a phase shifter than a vibe to me. Still a nice pedal for the $.