Grateful Dead - the game

Tiny Montgomery

Silver Supporting Member
I'm not much of a gamer, but that sounds pretty cool. There's definitely a lot of depth and diversity in the themes that could be mined, lyrically and visually speaking. I might check it out.

Count this loser in. "If I had a dollar, for every ace I've drawn...";)

chrisr777

Actually, the game based on the pinball game from the movie sounds cool.

Jamming with the band........not so much.
I can do that with my guitar and my stereo.

Hunterdog

....and they all sound the same.

........I think it would be a challenge to find 3 more disparate players trying fill the same role in any major rock band.......

Pig, for his frontman, harp playing role..

Keith, for his virtuosity..

Brent, for his B3 lovin', freakin' Michael McDonald-esque background vocals....

They all brought something different, and I can't think of another situation like that...................hmm

rdnzl

........I think it would be a challenge to find 3 more disparate players trying fill the same role in any major rock band.......

Pig, for his frontman, harp playing role..

Keith, for his virtuosity..

Brent, for his B3 lovin', freakin' Michael McDonald-esque background vocals....

They all brought something different, and I can't think of another situation like that...................hmm
So why does the music all sound the same?

jabhead

More importantly... I just read where Rhino is releasing all 22 shows from the europe 72 tour in a 60 Cd box set. Pre-orders are starting soon and readying for June release.

fenderball

Silver Supporting Member
i think it's "if i had a gun for every ace i have drawn"....

I'm not much of a gamer, but that sounds pretty cool. There's definitely a lot of depth and diversity in the themes that could be mined, lyrically and visually speaking. I might check it out.

Count this loser in. "If I had a dollar, for every ace I've drawn...";)

So why does the music all sound the same?
Why would anyone comment on a thread about a band if they didn't like that band, when the thread has nothing to do with opinions about that band, unless their only intention was to be a dick?

Trending Topics