1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Great Boo-tek Guitar Shop in Atlanta

Discussion in 'The Small Company Luthiers' started by miltwill, May 3, 2005.

1. miltwill

miltwill Member

I recently bought a Tyler Classic from a new shop in Atlanta called Boutique Guitar Exchange. They've got a great website and could not have been more helpful. They carry all the good stuff, Tyler, Suhr, Grosh.... etc.... I wanted to try out Tylers and they more than obliged, Rob set me up in a private room with 4 Tylers and a OD100SH! Does it get better than that?

If you are in Atlanta or the southeast and looking for the good stuff give these guys a call or check out their site.

2. mude

mude Supporting Member

Great stuff and the owner is very cool. Loves gear. I have known her for years - she liked all this boutique stuff long before she got into the business.

Evan.

3. guitarcrazy2004

guitarcrazy2004 Member

4. Johnny Raz

Johnny Raz Member

I recently got great service from Michelle on an over the phone transaction for a Roccaforte Cabinet -- Excellent customer service and follow-up!

5. KLB

KLB Member

Yep, this is a top-notch shop run by good people.

Hello Milton. Ken here. We met at the 5-Spot the other night where Sam McPherson was playing.

Send me an e-mail.

- Ken

6. boonhogganbeck

boonhogganbeck Member

I like that place also. I bought my Strobostomp there. Rob was very helpful.

7. anderbird

anderbird Member

Michelle rocks, we had a flawless transaction on an Anderson last July. She really gets it!
    Steve

8. guitarcrazy2004

guitarcrazy2004 Member

now if they would just answer the phone....:) i would do some business.....;)

9. Mastacow

Mastacow Member

Wow, it's a small world. I used to take lessons from Sam McPherson! Great guy. I would love to see him out playing somewhere. Is he with a band? How would I find out where he is playing?

I need to check out this guitar shop.

10. KLB

KLB Member

Sam still teaches at Maple Street Guitars.

His e-mail is sammcpherson@bellsouth.net

Get on his mailing list and he will let you know when/where he is playing.

- Ken