• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Great Bruford band video (Holdsworth, Berlin, Stewart, Peacock)

Carlo

Platinum Supporting Member
Thanks for posting. Bruford is one of my favorites - this band is incredible. They make it look so effortless and easy. I can't look away!

Cuthbert

Thanks for posting. Thank god someone filmed that band which was, IMO the best fusion group that ever was.

bobmc

Silver Supporting Member
Just reread his book again and stumbled upon this video last week.

mxk116

Gold Supporting Member
Not certain if the video that is the subject of the OP has been shared again in the wake of Allan Holdsworth's passing. Well worth a listen regardless.

One of my favorite band of all time. Wish it could have hung together longer but the brightest flames burn out the soonest.

Fast forward to ~22 minutes in. Two songs from Bruford's first album, "Feels Good to Me." For me it is bittersweet to hear this performance.

Eric Rowland

Supporting Member
Annette Peacock was married to the great bassist Gary Peacock who played with Keith Jarrett for a long time....

Trending Topics