Great Customer Service Experience From Pigtronix

gpuma

I was on the hunt for a Tremolo pedal for a long time.

After an extenuating research all over the internet, my choice ended up being the Pigtronix Tremvelope:

I found a used one on Reverb and I was really happy with it. I felt horrible when I, with an incommensurable amount of stupidity and carelessness, damage it by reversing the polarity of the power supply (when connecting it to my Voodoo Labs ISO 5).

After I contacted them and explained what I did, they not only agreed to fix the pedal, not only fixed it in one business day but they did not even charge me!

I am blown away. Kudos to them.

This is how they answered:

"Gio,

Even though this was considered a “non-warranty repair”, we decided not to charge you because I see you recently purchased your pedal and I can only assume this was a completely accidental mishap. It was a rather quick fix on our part, and it is never our intention to profit off repairs, we only charge a nominal repair fee to cover costs. Our goal is for you to enjoy your pedal to the fullest extent.

Your Tremvelope will be shipping tomorrow via UPS. Tracking no. XXXXXXXXXX. If you have any questions, or any further issues, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your support!"

briggleman

David K. at Pigtronix has stepped up to the plate more than once for me. I have purchase a few of the companies pedals. I have only had two issues and both times...... send it in, they fix it or replace it and right back to me. No fuss, no frustration, just get it back in your hands to play.

Great pedals and great service.

Brad

gpuma

I am sure I didn't get any special treatment, it is just the company's culture. This is why I felt I needed to share this over here and give them the credit they deserve. Of course, the fact that their pedals are awesome doesn't hurt either

starfish

I think Pigtronix is one of the premiere pedal manufacturers today regarding both SQ and inventiveness (of features) perspectives.

To top that off, I too have been the recipient of quick and accurate customer service. These days, accurate and thorough service is almost non-existant in nearly every facet of our daily lives.

Not only has the Pigtronix service swam upstream against this trend, but it reaches its destination and beyond.

I am a new customer, but I'm checking out all their products and looking for opportunities to buy some more of their pedals. Win-win-win! :)

starfish

It also doesn't hurt that Pigtronix employs some of the best analog circuit designers and DSP engineers around. Kudos to those guys too!

I had a problem with the Mac app for the Infinity crashing on my machine. Sent a note to Pigtronix and the developer (Ben) emailed me back and forth several times. I was/continue to be super impressed with Ben's technical and personal skills. Had a great time working with him- he figured out the issue, he found a fix for me, and he incorporated the fix for other users.

I was thinking of selling my Philosophers Tone...but I think i will put it back on the board and give some consideration to their other pedals while I'm at it based on this thread.

Support the good guys buy voting with your wallet. These kinds of companies deserve our business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Topics