• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Great Customer Service

Go Cat Go!!

So on past Monday evening I ordered a dozen set of strings from JustStrings.Com. They arrived today Thursday morning. I'm shocked on how quickly they turned my order around. The prices were extremely competitive too.

BTW I ordered 6 sets of SIT Pure Nickel Power Grooves and 6 sets of GHS Burnished Nickel roundwounds. I understand that the GHS are great strings. I normally use DR Pure Blues, which I love. However, in these economic times I wanted to try a less expensive alternative.

Dizi

Total coincidence, but I also ordered strings Monday morning, and received them yesterday. Extremely fast service from these guys. It was my second time ordering from them. I buy them in bulk, so my previous order was five years ago. I'll definately hit them up again in another five years.

kidmandude

Platinum Supporting Member
Good Customer Service is one of the most important and often over looked position in a company!!!

Its really the difference between a thriving business and a business on its way down the pipes!!

Voodoo Blues

I had a similar experience with them, I ordered them on a Saturday and got them Monday. I was very surprised and will use them for all my string purchases from now on.

I use Juststrings sometimes, and have even picked up my order in person. However as a BNR-M junkie and an incurable cheap bastard I found 'em for a quarter less at fqms. Equally good customer service and speed.

Trending Topics