• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Great iBook by Barry Greene!!

This comment by another guitar teacher sums it up:

'Hi Barry, Just wanted to Thank You and let others know what a fantastic book your Playing Jazz Guitar I Book is ! It is like a 4 year Jazz School in 80 pages! The section on Hexatonic-Augmented- Tritone Scales is more than worth the price of the entire Book! As a Teacher I also find it a valuable tool as it is so well organized and includes everything we need to know and then some. I only wish it had a Table of Contents, but it is really well put together with no Fluff and all good stuff that can be put to use immediately. I am looking forward to your add-ons to this book in the future. I also appreciate that the price is so reasonable, so thanks for that also!'

Check;
http://www.poolguitar.blogspot.com
Share if you 'Like'

Trending Topics