Great Is Thy Faithfulness

maplebaby

This is an arrangement of a favorite hymn of mine. I enjoy playing songs I've grown up with on my guitar - kind of brings back some great early memories for me. I appreciate you watching and hope it brings back some good memories of a great melody for you as well!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goHI35v51Og

frankencat

Guitarded
Gold Supporting Member
Man I wish I could play like that. Very nice! I really like the chord voicings. Thanks brother :)

maplebaby

Thanks for watching and I appreciate the kind words - hope you have a great guitar year ahead!

kanderson

I enjoyed that and the other vids you put up. Very nice playing, very tasteful. Thanks for sharing that :)

maplebaby

thank you all for watching and I appreciate the nice comments, I'm using a Sony digital with a hard drive, I honestly don't know the model #. I really don't do anything other and sit in front of it and play, no amp, and use the cameras mic. Thanks again for your post.

Lucidology

Silver Supporting Member
Amazing how beautiful a hymn can sound played as a solo on a guitar..
Thanks Dale ...

maplebaby

thank you all so much for watching and I really appreciate your very kind feedback! I recorded this on a Sony DV recorder - I just play acoustically and use the internal mic - I'm lazy. Have a great new year, hopefully guitar filled and thanks again, dale

Trending Topics