Great new video from Reverb with Joe Bonamassa

dmagalhaes

Silver Supporting Member
Looks interesting but it will have to wait until tomorrow, The Grateful Dead Movie is on right now.

caspa

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots of good stuff in there. Hes his own man that's for sure.

Yeah, great vid.

While I'm not a fan of the music, I am fascinated with his guitar collecting.

I love how down to earth he is about his collecting - nothing about searching for the "ultimate tone", just says he loves collecting vintage fender amps and Gibson guitars. Which is really the reason why we all are on this god forsaken forum

I got halfway through it, want to watch the rest. Nothing short of amazing....it borders on hoarding. He's a sucker for the tweeds too.....man....some fine, fine tweeds in that collection.

Roxy

Holy crap... Right when I think I'm starting to have a guitar buying problem Joe Bonamassa becomes my deus ex machina....

Rod

Vibrato & String Bender on Overdrive
Gold Supporting Member
I love the fact that Joe plays his old collection of guitars and amps..... he plays them.. He doesn't stick them in a vault, he plays them... 59 Sunbursts, 58 V, old Fenders... they all get played:):) rock on Joe

Seriously, how can anyone here NOT like Joe? The guy is living the dream 99% of us have been chasing since we were kids. Nerdsville? I mean the guy is self-proclaimed and named his house after what he is...a guitar geek. Did you hear that chick'n pick'n on the Tele in the beginning? He's one of us!

What a great video, thank you for sharing. And a big shout out to Reverb.com, which is still my favorite place to buy and sell (for a commerce site they've really buried eBay for selling gear as far as I'm concerned).

VJF

Just watched it again...man I would love to hang out with him...especially when he goes one of his "guitar safaris". It's awesome that he shares his passion for guitars and amps with people like us.

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
Dang it. When the promo for this came out, I was like crap, they showed the dearmond R5 I was looking at in eBay. Sure enough it shot from 700 to 1600. Back off, you vultures!

They also lingered a long time on the white knob transitional brownface Princeton. So much for getting one of those back in the house at a reasonable price, haha.

Bertiman

That was great. His insurance agent must love him! He seems like a really down to earth, humble, happy guy. I think I enjoyed listening to him even more then oogling the gear.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom