• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Great news from Warmoth!

stratter

My custom body and hardware should get here tommorow! I thought it would get here in a week or two from today, but it didn't! I'll post pics of the random bits and pieces when I get them.

It's gonna be a strat style, walnut body, rosewood lam top, pearl binding, pearl pickguard, lipstick tubes, and all chrome knobs and hardware and etc. Also a wilkinson.

It'll go with my solid rosewood strat neck that I just finished getting those damn vintage locking tuners in a few days ago.

AC4RD

That's a gorgeous body! Walnut--is it heavy?

I bought a featherweight swamp ash Tele body from Warmoth, maybe a dozen years ago, and it was PERFECT. Just a matter of taking stuff off the old body and putting it on the new body, not a single snag.

stratter

The neck with tuners is about 2 or three pounds I'd say..

according to UPS, the box is ten pounds...

Trending Topics