Great service from George at Pedalworx

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by madscientist, Mar 15, 2008.

1. madscientist

madscientist Member

Right after purchase, my Tejas was cutting out if you moved a bit too much. I emailed George, and he told me to send it down and he'd take a look. Well, last night, I get a phone call (from a number I didn't recognize) and it was George himself. Took the time to test out the pedal while I was on the phone, take a look inside, and figured out the problem. All this while I fumbled to find something to say (being socially awkward and such). It's an amazing pedal, and, to boot, it's made by a guy who really cares about his products. Thanks George, for taking time to do all that, and sorry that I had nothing to say.

I definitely recommend his pedals to everyone. Now, I'm thinking of a Texas Two Step.

2. wgs1230

wgs1230 Fully Intonatable Silver Supporting Member

George is rock solid and has come up with some really fine pedals. Also, he was a ground-floor collaborator on the early RMC wah circuits, something he doesn't go around crowing about but which speaks volumes.

3. DaveG

DaveG Gold Supporting Member

A huge +1 from me for George, he's great to deal with & makes killer pedals. So far, I've got a Cactus Crunch & TTS, and another Cactus Crunch on order. I'd love to try a Tejas, but don't have room for it on my board right now... although I'm not sure I'll let that stop me. :)

Btw, I've had the same experience on the phone... I had sent a pickup to Lindy Fralin to be rewound, with a note explaining the tone I was looking for. A few days later, the phone rings, and when I answered it, it was Lindy himself. I was stunned! He was incredibly cordial to me, and he spent about 30 minutes talking pickups; most of it was over my head, but he made me feel like I was the most important customer he had.

4. madscientist

madscientist Member

Just want to bump this to say, again, George was awesome. Pedal is fixed and working great!

5. nlopez

nlopez Silver Supporting Member Supporting Member

give him your wah! He will make magic with it!

6. gregory49

gregory49 Member

George up until this time has matched any customer service I have had, Prompt emails and extremely kind in every way. Highly recomended. Builds a killer wah wah!

7. madscientist

madscientist Member

I have to buy a wah first

8. 4styx

4styx Member

I think George has some wahs he can mod for you,so you might not have to buy one.I'm getting an new 847 modded.At least I think I am.