Great service from Two-Rock

willhutch

Silver Supporting Member
On way to gig on Saturday I broke a switch on my Two-Rock Opal.

On Sunday I emailed Two-Rock to see if they would send me a replacement.

Sunday night I get email from Joe saying "sure, call me tomorrow".

Monday I called and Joe took my address. He said he'd send it right out free of charge.

Tuesday morning the part arrived and I successfully installed it.

Couldn't be more pleased with the service. Not only did he not charge me, but actually sent it immediately via next day air. This is the second time I've dealt with Two-Rock. The first time involved replacing a power transformer....free of charge.

MBreinin

Silver Supporting Member
Joe is fast...but Bob has not gotten back to me yet...over a week. I guess he is a busy man.

Mike

Jarrett

I was very happy with the level of service I received from Two Rock as well when I owned a few of their amps, but let's be straight here. At the prices they are charging, they damn well better have the best service in the biz!

bluessyndicate

Silver Supporting Member
Joe is fast...but Bob has not gotten back to me yet...over a week. I guess he is a busy man.

Mike
Bill for the most part is not the e-mail guy..sure you can reach him at times, but it's not guaranteed he will respond, as that is not his role in the company...Joe is the customer service guy and routes items to Bill as needed.

MBreinin

Silver Supporting Member
Bill for the most part is not the e-mail guy..sure you can reach him at times, but it's not guaranteed he will respond, as that is not his role in the company...Joe is the customer service guy and routes items to Bill as needed.
He routed me to Bill.

Mike

trap

my jet came with a busted reverb tank, i called joe on a friday and he said i'd have it by monday,i'm in new york, so i thought yeah, right! well, it arrived monday afternoon by dhl! no charge! and i bought the amp used!

Joe Mlog

He routed me to Bill.

Mike

Mike, I apologize. Please PM me with your unanswered questions and I'll get you an answer pronto!
Everyone else, thanks for the kind words. And yes, part of buying a TR is getting us, at your service. New or used. We answer the phone, too.:cool:

MBreinin

Silver Supporting Member
Mike, I apologize. Please PM me with your unanswered questions and I'll get you an answer pronto!
Everyone else, thanks for the kind words. And yes, part of buying a TR is getting us, at your service. New or used. We answer the phone, too.:cool:
No apology required. You got right back to me, I understand Bill is very busy. I love my Two Rock though and will e-mail.

Mike

Stratclaw

I have owned a number of nice amplifiers mentioned in the GP, and had dealings with a few of the builders. Hands down, Joe and Bill at K&M have been the best to deal with. I've called a few times to discuss questions pertaining to my Overdrive Signature head, and they have both been generous with their time and knowledge. I had an LED light that needed repair on my foot pedal, and they had it back to me the day after they received it. The amps are amazing, and these guys stand behind their product, with a friendly attitude to boot. No "I'm an amp genius, leave me alone" attititude to deal with.

Rig James

My experiences dealing with them and owning their amps has proven to me yet again that you get what you pay for.
Their products are worth every penny, to me.
Great amps, great service.

James

zoooombiex

+1. I've had a few amps checked up and/or modded, and have thrown a lot of questions at Joe & Bill, and they never seem to get tired of me :) Great service.

Trending Topics