1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

Great service.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Reviews' started by Otto Tune, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Otto Tune

Otto Tune Member

I wanted to give credit for great service. Last night I ordered a small pedalboard from West Coast Pedalboards. Today I get a phone call. They have my board done and wanted to tell me that chrome jacks looked better than black, was I okay with that? They then shipped it out, I already have the tracking number. Wow! I'm stunned. Less than 24 hours.
    I know they can't promise that all the time, but usually I have the black cloud over my head so I'm pumped that it worked.
    Now I hope FedEx doesn't let me down!

They also put a picture on Instagram of my board!

Fawn Tolex to match my Vox AC 15.

2. m.e.

m.e. Gets along with EL84s Silver Supporting Member

Nice looking pedalboard. I've been thinking of putting together a small board to use at home with my AC15HW1X. I might have to give this a closer look.

westcoastpedalbrd likes this.
  3. westcoastpedalbrd

westcoastpedalbrd Member

Thanks for the kind words @pima1234 Glad you like it. Now we need a picture of that bad dog loaded with tone tools!

pima1234 likes this.
  4. Otto Tune

Otto Tune Member

That's exactly why I got this one. I noticed some low level hum when I used my Tele into the Vox, but I loved the sound of the Vox/Tele, so I decided to add a noise gate (TC Sentry). I thought I'd come up with a small "sub" board for the Vox. Since I never do anything the easy way, and the board is hard to pick up since there's not much finger room, I decided to add a handle. I liked the matching Vox ivory plastic handle like on the amp. Unfortunately, the way the handle mounts doesn't work on the West Coast board, it's too short in front, the back and sides were already in use. So I took a handle from a Marshall, took the chrome parts and replaced the Vox parts with those.
    The mini board looks to be perfect for 3 pedals, and I'll have a tuner, the Sentry and a looper.
    I had a Voodoo Labs ISO 5 power supply so I mounted that under with the AC access through the hole in the back.

m.e. likes this.
  5. Funny123

Funny123 Member

That's a beautiful board. Congratulations.
    I'll be interested to see it with pedals if you get around to taking a picture.

westcoastpedalbrd likes this.