• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Greetings from Atlanta

zestystrat

Hello,

Not really a new member, I usually split my time here and on the bossarea forum, but I started posting here a bit more recently. I figured I need to be a good citizen and post a quick intro with some geeky gear info:

Gtr player of 25 years. Play in a funk/soul/jamband in Atlanta click here, here and here for our sites and music.

I have over 20 gtrs but my faves are the 4 G&L’s: 1 Legacy, 2 Legacy Specials and a SC-3. Highlights also include a Gibson 335, ’91 PRS 10 top Custom 24.

Have a few amps, here are the highlights: Mesa Boogie .50 Combo, ’68 Fender Twin Reverb (original tubes), ’74 Fender Vibro Champ.

Anyway just a quick hello. See ya around the boards.

Last edited:

soli528

Look, my first gold medal.
Gold Supporting Member
Welcome- I'll keep an eye out for one of your upcoming gigs.
Cheers!

zestystrat

Thx spectreman. If you make it out please stop by and say hello.

A guy who like hockey and has Pink Flesh, jeez my kind of guy. Totally jealous on the PF BTW, totally missed the boat on that pedal.

zestystrat

Thx frdagaa.

We are playing in your neck of the wood this Thursday @ Zuffy's Place.

If you make it out to a show, please stop by and say hi.

zestystrat

Haven't tried it yet. How is it? We've been needing some night life desperately!
It's a cool restaurant and the Cajon food is pretty good. I think that once they move next door to the new location it will be MUCH more band friendly.

It was a little tough to do our thing in the space they have.

That said we enjoyed ourselves (and so did their customers) so I hope to be back there soon.

BadAssBill

Hold everything...I saw you guys playing at the Decatur arts festival. Goooood stuff. What kind of silverface were you playing through that day?

Trending Topics