• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Greetings from Bucharest!

baumwolle

Hello, musicians, hello, gearheads, hello, friends!

I'm Andrei, from Bucharest, Romania, and I joined TGP yesterday following my addiction to music and the gear that produces it.

I've been playing guitar for a couple of years now, and presently I play a 2000 Les Paul Classic with BBs #1 & #2 and a 1996 Squier Strat with '83 Fender USA pickups into a Champ 600 through a few pedals (a DriveMaster, a Bad Monkey, a SD SFX-01 and a DE7). Not top gear, but great for my present needs (I play in my apartment).

I'm looking forward to exchanging experience with all of you and learning a lot of neat stuff. :)

Trending Topics