• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Greetings from the land of Napoleon Dynamite

DukeLeJeune

That's right... for anyone who saw the movie, I live two blocks for Pedro's house and two blocks from the high school...

Actually we relocated to Preston Idaho a few years ago, from New Orleans. And yes, it was quite a change.

My day job is speaker manufacturer, and I have a couple of bass cabs on the market, as well as a few home audio speakers. Occasionally I do something custom for a recording studio. I don't play any instruments, but both of my sons are musicians... does that count??

I've been lurking here off and on for a couple of years, posting here and there, but never actually introduced myself. And yes, that's my real name. The last name rhymes with "Lavergne".

Trending Topics