Greetings from the Motor City - Or Thereabouts

Greetings from the Motorcity. I've been surfing Harmony Central for years and years and just kind of happened across this site last night after I bought a guitar from a fellow gear page patron.

Like many of you I suffer from a bank account crippling disease that requires me from time to time to buy lots of cool guitars, amps, and effects. It's a sickness that I have learned is more of an addiction.

I'm not a collector of gear though ~ everything I have gets beat up and battered on a regular basis. I think pretty guitars look good if you're into that kind of thing but I buy them to play them. Nothing sounds as good to me as a tortured strat or beat up Les Paul screaming through an old tube amp.

I play guitar in a band called Nevaeh (www.nevaehrocks.com) which allows me to get buzzed, show off my stuff, and get some extra $'s which isn't all bad.

I have a side business building road cases and pedalboards (I'm not a dealer - I'm a custom manufacturer) www.custompedalboard.com so if you're ever in the market check me out.

During most of my boring day I pretend to pay attention at work as an engineer ~ its cool work but kind of boring at time.

Topcat

Welcome aboard Mike. Yes, this place can be evil on the pocket book. But what fun.
From Livonia, Terry

Trending Topics