1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings from the Sun Belt!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by That70'sbro, Dec 5, 2017.

1. That70'sbro

That70'sbro Member

Hello all - 50-something guitarist and occasional singer/songwriter new to TGP. We may have crossed paths on other forms one time or another.

Moved to the desert about 14 years back but spent most my earlier days living and working mid-Atlantic East Coast. Played there in a bunch of bands throughout the 80's (during my 20's) - cover and original projects. My musical activity gradually subsided to just noodling at home some years ago - but I've rarely stopped nerding out over guitar gear. Owned dozens of guitars over the years but I keep going back to a Strat or a Tele - for me they just work.

Lately I'm a little more interested in amps - I think because I was fixated on guitars so much the amp thing was of secondary interest to me in the past. Only in the last few years have I realized the amp is the other half of the equation (if not more so). Have gone through quite a few amps too, including some classics.

...guess that's enough intro. Cheers!

2. Scott Peterson

Scott Peterson Staff Member

3. archtopjazz

archtopjazz Gold Supporting Member Gold Supporting Member

Hi,

Welcome to TGP.

Jim