Greetings from TV Jones!

TV Jones

Hello and good afternoon!

Today I am making my first post to TGP.

I've read and admired the page for a long time. There are so many innovative and passionate and knowledgeable folks here. Scott - you do a great job managing the forums.

I'll do my best to pop in too.

I'd really like to say thank you for all of your support for my company and products over the years - and keep up the great work.

Sincerely,

Thomas "TV" Jones

eclecto-acoustic

Serial tree-hugger
Platinum Supporting Member
Welcome! Always nice to have companies represented here. Makes for some good product QnA.

RR59CMS

Welcome Thomas. We met at a Namm Show in Nashville 6 or 7 years ago. I picked up one of T-shirts and still wear it proudly to this day. I worked a both across from you
and spent sometime playing your guitars and generally drooling over your pickups, highlight of the show for me.

sfarnell

Silver Supporting Member
Welcome! I bought my first Gretsch recently and it came loaded with your TV Jones Classics. Wonderful pickups that I hear in so many classic songs.

Thanks.

jsboswell

Silver Supporting Member
Welcome, Tom. Good to have you here. Great pickups and phenomenal service.

Wayne Alexander

Silver Supporting Member
Tom, I love your pickups. I've had them in several guitars. Thanks for what you do.

Any plans to make the Setzer signature ones in other sizes/mounts than the regular Filtertron shape?

plagtr2

Gold Supporting Member
Tom, the Classics in my Rev. Horton Heat & the Classic Plus bridge I have in a Tele & a Malcolm Young are sublime! Thanks for making some killer pickups!

Scott Peterson

TGP Co-Founder and Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to TGP! Remember to put a link to your site in your signature too - see your UserCP (Control Panel) to do that.

Retired_Colonel

Platinum Supporting Member
Welcome Mr. Jones!! Coincidentally just picked up a Kurt Schoen (over here in Walla Walla valley) creation with a single TV Jones in bridge position. Don't think there has been a time in last 10 years when I didn't own at least one guitar that sported your pickup(s)!! Been over in your neck of the woods (literally) many times...my brother recently retired as the Superintendent of Schools on Bainbridge Island. He moved over here cuz' who can seriously afford to live on Bainbridge...!?.