• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Greetings from UK!

scottRiley

Hey guys, lurked here for a while and only just signed up, love the place :D

I admin on a guitar forum called Jam Session with some awesome members, some of who I've seen scattered around here, Peeb and Monkey Boy from the top of my head! I won't link to it, don't want my first post to sound like I'm tryna spam the board!

Anyway, I have a Fender Jimmie Vaughan Strat, a Schecter C1 Classic, a Fender Blues Jr loaded with new (as of 27 Feb 09) JJ/Tesla EL84s and ECC83Ss and a Celestion Vintage 30, a ToadWorks Leo Jr American Overdrive Pedal and a Line 6 TonePort for silent practice, my next big buy will be an Egnater Rebel 20 now the've bestowed that little gem onto the UK Market.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to grips with the place, thanks for being one of the cooler guitar-based communities out there!

Trending Topics