• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Greetings, I Come In Peace

SolarPsych

Hola! SolarPsych here. I'm fourteen and I've been playing guitar for almost 4 years. Some of my favorite groups are as follows - Phish, Grateful Dead, Jefferson Airplane, Jethro Tull, Fairport Convention, Robyn Hitchock, Frank Zappa, The Moody Blues, Nick Drake, Yo La Tengo, The Alan Parsons Projject, Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Talking Heads, The Who, The Decemberists, Iron Butterfly, Cat Stevens etc. The list goes on and on, anyways, hello and glad to join your community. This is my youtube channel, check it out. I could always use comments/subscribers!

http://www.youtube.com/user/UHaulEverybody

Last edited:

archtopjazz

Gold Supporting Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Hi SolarPsych,

Welcome to TGP.
I like your youtube channel.

Jim

Nickstrtcstr

Lactose Intolerant Guitar Slinger
Welcome to The Gear Page. Good job on your covers. You have taken up a great instrument there young man. It is also one that if you are not careful, it can make you empty your wallet buying all kinds of goodies. That is almost as much fun as playing guitar.

SolarPsych

Welcome to The Gear Page. Good job on your covers. You have taken up a great instrument there young man. It is also one that if you are not careful, it can make you empty your wallet buying all kinds of goodies. That is almost as much fun as playing guitar.
Thank you, I appreciate the kind words. And don't worry, I keep a tight grip on me wallet! ;)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom