• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Greg Howe plays Stevie Wonder

funkycam

Classic gear convention stuff: hot shot shredder flails over barely recognizable old groove to small crowd of adoring other guitar players who wish they were flailing over the old groove to their own small crowd of adoring other guitar players who wish etc etc.
& I in my tiny world... classic TGP peanut gallery shot...why did I even post... "man if you were something you'd get off the couch & who the hell are you anyway Greg Howe rips & he's go more talent & endorsements in his little finger than your entire family" etc.

How about something more constructive...Howe is killing. Also his bio & proficiency cannot be argued with, but I could have heard more of the song.

DucRyder

Platinum Supporting Member
I'd much rather hear some shredding over a Kick ass Stevie Wonder funk rhythm than some chugga-chug chunk-chunk dunt-dunt bull****

Trending Topics