1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

Greg Howe plays Stevie Wonder

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by hmstrat, Feb 18, 2009.

1. hmstrat

hmstrat Member

Here's another amazing video that Greg Howe just uploaded to his YouTube Channel where he's performing part of a Stevie Wonder medley at a live show during Namm 2009:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWpaXjZ6h_c

2. funkycam

funkycam Member

Classic gear convention stuff: hot shot shredder flails over barely recognizable old groove to small crowd of adoring other guitar players who wish they were flailing over the old groove to their own small crowd of adoring other guitar players who wish etc etc.
    & I in my tiny world... classic TGP peanut gallery shot...why did I even post... "man if you were something you'd get off the couch & who the hell are you anyway Greg Howe rips & he's go more talent & endorsements in his little finger than your entire family" etc.

How about something more constructive...Howe is killing. Also his bio & proficiency cannot be argued with, but I could have heard more of the song.

3. LavaMan

LavaMan Gold Supporting Member

I was at that show - killer performance...he's one of my endorsers...

4. Jimmy James

Jimmy James Senior Member

I was there too. Killerific.

5. DucRyder

DucRyder Member

I'd much rather hear some shredding over a Kick ass Stevie Wonder funk rhythm than some chugga-chug chunk-chunk dunt-dunt bullsh!t