• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Greg Koch Cracks Me Up!

It's Time!

Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Is Greg Koch related to Conan O'Brien by any chance? :D

voojo

He's a card!

Plus he's from Wisconsin.

And he's tall.

Oh yeah and he can play his gluteus maximus off!

plexi67

yep funny guy, and great guitar player. Greg and Malford also have a good cd out.
Fender should give him a raise,probably the best salesman they have..

Wesman61

Silver Supporting Member
"it slaps cheek and leaves a mark." Love it. I think this will be my next amp. Slap an MJM Phantom OD and KOTB on the floor and You're covered for clean and dirt.

oxtone

Went to one of Greg's guitar clinics a few months back, and we all
laughed our heads off! His guitar playing was other-worldly...:bow

dsimms

He's a card!

Plus he's from Wisconsin.

And he's tall.

Oh yeah and he can play his gluteus maximus off!
And he plays with fellow Wisconsinite/acoustic guitar monster and singer Willy Porter! Greg came thru here about a year ago on a Hal Leonard clinic and was a great all around entertainer. He told me he was on a lot of Willy's earlier cds and made it a point to play unusual voicings on them.

Flying Panda

Went to one of Greg's guitar clinics a few months back, and we all
laughed our heads off! His guitar playing was other-worldly...:bow
Greg did a clinic here as well, a couple months ago. Started off with some chicken pickin' on a borrowed B-bender tele...yyeeaahhh...and just dropped jaws all through the room. Just a beauty of a guy with chops out the wazoo and a sense of humor to match.

dr.morton

Yeah, funny guy.
I came about Radio Free Gristle some time ago but was not too impressed.
Maybe I should check out his other stuff.

guitarsam

That is how a product endorsment should be done. Not like those care-bear adds those other so called amp companies put out.

jazzwannabe

Gold Supporting Member
I was disappointed in the vintage amp demos he recorded for the "Fender Soul of Tone" book. It might have been out of his control, but all those great Fender amps were CRANKED into the unmusical freakout zone.

thesjkexperienc

^^^ I made this guitar^^^
He did a guitar demo night that Wildwood held about a year ago and was the funniest guy I had seen in ages! Way funnier in person and far funnier in person. I am 6'3" and I had to look up to the guy both in height but especially in playing!

Turns out the guy lives about 5 miles from where I grew up. We exchanged a few Wisconsinisms and I had to let him eat a much needed dinner.

Just a MONSTER player and he had Rosco Beck on bass who actually made me rethink playing bass. I never really considered the instrument, but for a few months I considered giving it a try. My wife talked me out of it ;)

gsf

First I heard of him was on Lou Gramm's 1st solo album, with 'Heaven and Earth' (maybe called 'just between you and me') Held his own w/Dann Huff and Vivian Campbell on that album. All 3 came up with great parts.

Trending Topics