Gries 5 clip

jay66

Thanks for posting a long over due clip, people have been asking for one for over a year, sounds great.

P90Nut

Thank you for sharing this. I just ordered one of these a couple of days ago. It is being custom built & I should have it in 2-3 weeks. I could not find clips anywhere. I have never ordered anything before without hearing it.
You sound pretty on that clip!

Mark

FFTT

If you PLEASE can add a few clips with different guitars, rolled back single coils and overdrive, P-90's, HB's that would so rock!

phusana

Thanks for the clip Brads! With all the raves on this amp this is the only clip available anywhere. Sounds like it lives up to it's reputation. Nice playing too!

doyle o'brian

I think this is a good representation of the sound of this amp. What were the settings? Since you did such a nice job with this one, I'm sure people would appreciate hearing the full range of tones that this amp is capable of. Can you make a few more clips including clean and cranked tones? I've been meaning to do this, but as long as you're at it...

great job. I have been waiting for Gries 5 clips. I also agree with the others - it would be great to hear some straight chords on all pickup positions, too.

Thanks!

brads

I think this is a good representation of the sound of this amp. What were the settings? Since you did such a nice job with this one, I'm sure people would appreciate hearing the full range of tones that this amp is capable of. Can you make a few more clips including clean and cranked tones? I've been meaning to do this, but as long as you're at it...
Thanks for checking it out. The first volume control was at 10:00, the Gain was just barely cracked, and the Master was at 4:00 (most of the way up).

I tried to show in the clip how clean and dirty the amp can sound by varying your attack.

I'll try to post some more examples.

Trending Topics