• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Grill cloth question

Oldtone

Silver Supporting Member
Before I go and change my grill cloth, is the basket weave/cane type grill cloth as transparent as the Fender grill cloth? Will I lose any highs if I change?

StoneAge Cabs

Gold Supporting Member
I'm not much of an expert in the Fender area, but I can tell you the ORIGINAL Marshall SNP & Cane are very thick weave, and will tame the highs somewhat...more so than a transparent type clothe.

PlexiFuzz

I know karate. Voodoo, too.
I'm not much of an expert in the Fender area, but I can tell you the ORIGINAL Marshall SNP & Cane are very thick weave, and will tame the highs somewhat...more so than a transparent type clothe.
Not to hijack, but where does checkerboard fit into this?

Oldtone

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks. I'm looking at the stuff you can buy now. It sure looks good, just didn't want to muffle the amp.

Trending Topics