• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Grosh Custom P90 ElectraJet - FS/FT for Humbucker Guitar (SG/LP/etc..)

tfunster

Gold Supporting Member
Got a Grosh Custom ElectraJet in good condition, plus original hardshell case. There are a few small dings that you can see in the pics below. Feel free to ask any questions you have. You can see that some of the "finish" on the pickguard is coming off a bit, but I do have another white EJ pickguard that I will throw in for free.

$1,275 shipped/paypaled. The only trades I am interested in (and I can throw in cash if needed) are:
PRS DGT
Gibson G0
Gibson Custom Shop SG/'61 SG reissue
Tom Anderson Drop Top/Classic
Kemper Profiler

Here are the guitar's flaws - I tried to capture them as best as I could. This guitar is overall in very good physical condition.

Fret wear is pretty minor:

Last edited:

Trending Topics