• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Grosh Hollow T

Greetings:
Anyone one out there with a Grosh Hollow-T? My S style guitar is a Retro Classic and now I think I would really like one of the Retro Classic Hollow T's. What can you tell me? Thanks, Steve

Steeltoe

Silver Supporting Member
I have one, and I can testify that it is an awesome guitar! Mine weighs 6.4 lbs, is swamp ash with med/lrg maple neck, 1 11/16" nut, abalone dots, and topside body binding, in trans orange. The pickups are Dimarzio Area T, since I got this before they started to make their own pickups. Order with confidence, as there is no such thing as a dud Grosh.

freddyfeebleman

Gold Supporting Member
I've upgraded my little collection with some real beauties lately, but nothing better than the 2012 Grosh Retro Hollow T I picked up. Mine is swamp ash, two-tone burst, with an all maple neck and Grosh tele pickups. I love tele's and have never played a better one. A superb guitar in every way.

It was great, just as I thought it would be. I loved the light weight and tone. Played it through a Carr Mercury. This one had the humbucker in the neck, I would want the tele pups. Steve

Steeltoe

Silver Supporting Member
You can ask Grosh for a new pickguard, and change out the pickup. I originally ordered mine with a minihum at the neck. I didn't like it. I contacted Don, and they sent me a pickguard for a traditional single coil at the neck. Problem solved.

Thanks for all the input, and pics. Took a bit of a turn and bought a Collings SoCo from a fellow TGPer. It should be here tomorrow! Thanks again, Steve

Trending Topics

Top Bottom