• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Grosh NOS-- Another reason to, Get you some!

loop62

Luthier Extraodinaire, Don and his Team Grosh, has built another fantastic guitar. If your in the market for a NOS or a modern style guitar make sure not to overlook this wonderful workmanship.
I Love it, now feast your eyes!

jklotz

Silver Supporting Member
Yea, I agree. His work is outstanding. I've got an electrajet, and it's the nicest guitar I own in terms of fit and finish, fretwork, etc. Highly recommended!

Congrats on your new axe.

strangec

Silver Supporting Member
Yea, I agree. His work is outstanding. I've got an electrajet, and it's the nicest guitar I own in terms of fit and finish, fretwork, etc. Highly recommended!

Congrats on your new axe.
I concur 100%! I have a NOS Retro S and its magnificent! I also have an all-mahogany EJ that is a great guitar as well.

boo radley

I've had 4 Grosh guitars, and currently own two. I think his "medium-large roundback" neck profile, is probably the most perfect neck shape ever created. :)

Bluewail

Tone curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
Have three Grosh guitars now, have owned as many as five at one time and gone through at least a dozen more. There is something about his guitars that just seem to have more soul than the Andersons, Suhrs and and most other boutique builders I've had the privilege to own. They are new guitars with old souls.

Carve Top Custom

Retro Classic VT

Retro Classic

Last edited:

GGinMP

Gold Supporting Member
Another very satisfied Grosh owner here. 08 Retro Classic Custom.

Dig those abalone fret dots. And that's color's awesome. Ocean Turquoise metallic? Sherwood green? A blue that looks green in the light? Inquiring minds want to know!

AaeCee

Silver Supporting Member
I've owned three, all great guitars. Quality head to tail. I have no idea why or what I traded them for. :dunno

loop62

Have three Grosh guitars now, have owned as many as five at one time and gone through at least a dozen more. There is something about his guitars that just seem to have more soul than the Andersons, Suhrs and and most other boutique builders I've had the privilege to own. They are new guitars with old souls.
I think your on to something and that may be that he is involved in every build, weighs every body and selects the all the parts for each instrument.. This is truly a start to finish involvement by Don.!
Time to call Grosh, place your orders and beef up the arsenals!

The bear

It bothers my that I have never played a Grosh. I have a feeling I would really like them, more than Suhr and Anderson.

RCCola

(|@ / \ @ |.)
Gold Supporting Member
RCCola, I've lost my taste for sunbursts over the years (particularly 3TSB) but that Music Emporium strat is one of the nicest 3TSBs I've ever seen. Thanks for posting.
Funny as 3TSB is the only color I was really liking on Strats.

I was looking for a maple board but won't say No to a beautiful piece of Braz.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom