• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Grosh P90 pups

Status
Not open for further replies.

vltjd

Silver Supporting Member
Grosh G-90’s (P-90’s) Creme, never used, wires never soldered or cut. $95 for the pair, includes Paypal, USPS shipping, continental US. Half the price of new.

Outside the continental US? I’m willing to work with you, but it’s a PITA because of shipping, import duty, etc. Shipping costs will raise the price.

Last edited:

vltjd

Silver Supporting Member
It took a while, but here is what is published on them:

Bridge 8K, neck is unpublished, undoubtedly less than 8K. Here is what a reseller had to say about them:

The Grosh G-90 N Pickup is fat, rich, and warm for the neck position. This pickup is an incredible representation of a vintage P90-sound and can even creep into the sonic territory of an old SG.

The Grosh G-90 B Pickup is big and bold for the bridge position, and cuts like a knife with just the right amount of compression for lead playing. This pickup is an incredible representation of a vintage P-90 sound and can even creep into the sonic territory of an old SG.

pgurlea

Shallow Supporting Member
According to the Grosh web site, "Output: ~7k neck, ~8k bridge." I have a set of these in an Electrajet and to my ear they are fantastic. Great price as well.
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom