• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Grosh Retro Classic Vintage VT - TV Jones

adjeff2706

Platinum Supporting Member
Nice Grosh Retro Classic Vintage VT with OHSC. I took this on trade and do not have the build sheet - not sure of the year. However, here is a link to the store that sold it to the prior owner along with additional pics and specs (http://www.crguitars.com/site/items/grosh-retro-classic-vintage-t-shop-worn). As described on the site, the guitar does have some shop wear - I would rate it 9/10 conservatively. A few impressions/dings here and there, but most only visible from an angle and on the upper back. If you are looking for a case queen, this is not it, but it's in great shape and has not been abused.

Definitely a great guitar that deserves to be played - It's just not my thing.
Specs are as follows:

BODY WOOD swamp ash
BODY FINISH Mary Kay aged white
NECK WOOD maple (one piece)
NECK FINISH aged oil
NECK SHAPE medium/large roundback (.850"/.950")
FINGERBOARD RADIUS 10"
NUT WIDTH 1 5/8"
FRETS 6105 (tall/narrow)
NECK DOTS aged
SCALE LENGTH 25 1/2"
HARDWARE chrome
BRIDGE vintage T
TUNERS locking Klusons
PICKGUARD aged white (3-ply)
KNOBS standard T
PICKUP COVERS standard T bridge / TV Jones
PICKUPS Grosh T bridge / TY Jones Classic neck
CONTROLS 3-way, volume, tone
WEIGHT 7 lbs.

I'm looking for $1575 shipped/PP'd (no gift) to the lower 48 only.
As far as trades, I'm not sure. I really prefer boutique s-types or I would not mind trying an Electrajet.
Try me - just no shredder guitars with locking trems, please.

I have many great references here on TGP. Thanks!

Trending Topics